Most clients find our tailored packages offer the best value. All packages include the services of a sound engineer
- Hourly $75/hr. 2 hr Minimum booking
- Day Rate 8hr session 10am-6pm. Our most popular package at $520, saving of almost $100
- Night Rate Ideal for demos, as a great gift, or if you have daytime commitments. A 5hr session (6-11pm) for just $335.
- Day/Nighter For seasoned musos happy to pull a long one (9am-9pm) at $800.
- Week-long: Best suited to larger projects like CD or EP releases. 5 x 8hr sessions (+1hr pre-meet) Non consecutive days available. $2500.
Need a guitarist or drummer? Bassline Studios has access to excellent studio musicians and vocalists for hire who will work with you and your engineer to help fill out your arrangement.
CD Design & Duplication
At the end of your session you’ll receive a final CD for listening and duplication. We currently do not provide in-house graphic design for album or EP cover artwork or duplication services, but we have recommended providers for both.
Terms & Conditions
A 25% deposit is required to secure a Day/Nighter or Week-Long package. 10 days’ notice is required for cancellation in order to receive a refund. The deposit will not be refunded for any reason if fewer than 10 days’ notice is given. All other packages require a 15% deposit. Refunds are available if cancellations are made with 7 days’ notice.
Please double check your availability when securing a booking. Bassline Studios cannot change your appointment because you wrote the date down incorrectly.
Full payment is required at the end of your recording session.
Run overs will be set at the rate for that package. eg, if you run over on a Day Package, you’ll be charged at $65/hour rather than the normal $75 hourly rate.
Public holiday sessions are subject to a surcharge and only on availability.
Bassline Studios does not offer dry hire arrangements.